Are you ready to lead the charge in transforming the energy landscape towards sustainability? Do you thrive in a company which values a strong work ethic, has a team-oriented approach and a true passion for what they do? Then join us!
Enerpoly is inviting visionary and self-motivated individuals to join our team. We are the leading force in zinc-ion battery technology, committed to driving innovation and sustainability in energy solutions. Our patented zinc and manganese technology is transforming stationary energy storage, providing a safer and more affordable solution. Headquartered in Stockholm, we are on the cusp of establishing the world's first mega-factory for zinc-ion batteries, the Enerpoly Production Innovation Center (EPIC), and we are actively seeking a results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales initiatives and help us reach our mission.
This will be your role
As a Sales Manager at Enerpoly, you'll be at the intersection of technical expertise and market dynamics. This role involves overseeing projects from inception to contract execution, collaborating with internal technical teams and managing customer relationships externally. If you embody a strong work ethic, thrive in a team-oriented environment, and are fuelled by creativity and passion, join us on our journey to explore new opportunities in the evolving technology and market landscape.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage a diverse project pipeline across multiple geographies, project types, and markets on various timelines.
- Lead technical sales cycle in collaboration with leadership, including prospecting, lead generation, contract negotiation, close, and transfer to delivery.
- Conduct technoeconomic analysis of opportunities, identifying risks, optimizing technical and commercial variables, and articulating Enerpoly’s value compared to competitors and substitutes.
- Spearhead development of pricing structures, service level agreements, and any other relevant terms under guidance of leadership
- Provide necessary reporting to management as required.
- Generate accurate project proposals and quotes, often in response to complex utility RFPs.
How you will shine
Step into the spotlight by showcasing your experience in the renewable energy and/or power sector. Your shine extends beyond sales and business development to include a proven track record of managing cross-functional projects in high-energy environments. Combined with your success in customer-facing roles, you are poised to make a significant impact in this opportunity.
Moreover, if you also possess the following qualifications and skills, we might be right the right match for each other:
- Knowledge of battery systems, renewable power, and grid markets.
- Hands-on experience in contract negotiation within energy storage or renewables.
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills for complex price models, storage/renewable project economics, techno-economic optimizations, and quantitative risk analysis.
- Experience in Microsoft 365.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
- Ability to travel periodically.
- Excellent communication skills, both internal and external, with fluency in English (written and spoken).
Become an Enerpolee!
We are on a mission, together, and these are just a few things symbolizing us as a company:
- Innovation and Growth: At Enerpoly, we foster innovation, encourage challenges, and celebrate the unique strengths of each team member.
- Autonomy and Impact: Experience the freedom to shape your role and actively contribute to building something groundbreaking from the ground up.
- Transformative Journey: Join us on a transformative journey where your contributions matter. Be part of shaping the energy landscape towards a sustainable future.
- Employee Benefits: Enjoy a great pension scheme and a focus on well-being. We offer a wellness allowance and a dedicated wellness hour each week (among other things).
- Diversity and Inclusivity: Thrive in a diverse team representing nine different nationalities, where every perspective is valued.
Are you our Sales Manager? Send in your CV and cover letter, in English, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Can’t wait to hear from you!