Are you passionate about creating a safe and healthy work environment? Do you thrive on developing and implementing robust Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality (HSEQ) programs? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Enerpoly is inviting visionary and self-motivated individuals to join our team. We are the leading force in zinc-ion battery technology, committed to driving innovation and sustainability in energy solutions. Our patented zinc and manganese technology is transforming stationary energy storage, providing a safer and more affordable solution. Headquartered in Stockholm, we are on the cusp of establishing the world's first mega-factory for zinc-ion batteries, the Enerpoly Production Innovation Center (EPIC), and we are actively seeking a results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales initiatives and help us reach our mission.
This will be your role
As the HSEQ Manager at Enerpoly, you will lead health, safety, environmental and quality initiatives with a focus on creating a secure and sustainable work environment. Your responsibilities will include:
- Set, develop and lead Quality and HSE strategy, objectives and targets.
- Lead and implement the environmental permit for production. Manage HSE compliance, reporting, and regulatory permitting.
- Identify and suggest improvements to our methods, processes, resources, and standards as well as process and project quality control on a continuous basis.
- Lead and follow up incidents and hazardous conditions, ensuring effective corrective actions and preventive measures.
- Maintain HSE documentation, conduct inspections, and lead risk assessments.
- Stay updated on work environmental regulations, implementing changes for compliance.
- Perform quality related trainings, making sure the organization stays on top with HSE knowledge.
How you will shine
To truly shine in this position, we seek individuals with proven experience in a comparable role, particularly within the fields of battery, chemical manufacturing, or life sciences. Your expertise should encompass a thorough understanding of both local and national environmental, health, and safety regulations.
Moreover, if you also possess the following qualifications and skills, we might be right the right match for each other:
- Experience in writing reports and maintaining documentation.
- Experience in implementing safety culture improvement programs.
- Experience in implementing ISO certifications.
- Ability to design specific HSE training material and to deliver trainings to technical and non-technical employees.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to foster employee engagement.
Although our company language is English, for this role we seek someone fluent in both Swedish and English. If you're ready to dive into a dynamic and safety-conscious setting, join us!
Become an Enerpolee!
We are on a mission, together, and these are just a few things symbolizing us as a company:
- Innovation and Growth: At Enerpoly, we foster innovation, encourage challenges, and celebrate the unique strengths of each team member.
- Autonomy and Impact: Experience the freedom to shape your role and actively contribute to building something groundbreaking from the ground up.
- Transformative Journey: Join us on a transformative journey where your contributions matter. Be part of shaping the energy landscape towards a sustainable future.
- Employee Benefits: Enjoy a great pension scheme and a focus on well-being. We offer a wellness allowance and a dedicated wellness hour each week (among other things).
- Diversity and Inclusivity: Thrive in a diverse team representing nine different nationalities, where every perspective is valued.
Are you our Quality and HSE Manager? Send in you CV and cover letter, in English, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If we see a match, we will invite you to logic and personality testing through Alva Labs, followed by a first interview (which will be held in Swedish). For inquiries, reach out to Samer Nameer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait to hear from you!