Are you ready to shape the future of energy strategy and contribute to the sustainable transformation of the power sector? Do you thrive in an environment that values innovation, autonomy, and impactful contributions? Join us at Enerpoly!
Enerpoly is inviting visionary and self-motivated individuals to join our team. We are the leading force in zinc-ion battery technology, committed to driving innovation and sustainability in energy solutions. Our patented zinc and manganese technology is transforming stationary energy storage, providing a safer and more affordable solution. Headquartered in Stockholm, we are on the cusp of establishing the world's first mega-factory for zinc-ion batteries, the Enerpoly Production Innovation Center (EPIC). We are actively seeking a visionary and self-motivated Strategy Associate to join our team and help drive strategic initiatives that align with our organizational goals.
This will be your role:
As a Strategy Associate at Enerpoly, you will play an important role in shaping the future of our energy strategy. Your responsibilities will involve staying ahead of emerging trends in the power and energy sector, designing cross-functional initiatives, and enhancing strategic connections within the European and global energy market. You'll contribute to the thought leadership of the company, providing insightful analysis and recommendations for complex problems. Join us in crafting novel market entry strategies and pioneering projects designed specifically for zinc-ion battery technology.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Stay ahead of emerging trends within the power and energy sector, sharing insights with the team.
- Design cross-functional initiatives that transcend regions, aligning the team with organizational strategy and presenting impactful results to leadership.
- Dive into the unique aspects of geographies, applications, and business models for stationary energy storage.
- Enhance strategic connections through well-thought-out outreach strategies with key players, potential customers, and partners in the European and global energy market.
- Support the enhancement of thought leadership within the industry.
- Analyze and present recommendations for conceptually difficult and complex problems, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Research and report on various aspects of business intelligence relevant to company strategy.
How you will shine:
Step into the spotlight by showcasing your experience as a consultant in a top-tier professional services firm. Demonstrate your distinctive record of managerial and professional achievement, along with your ability to manage cross-functional projects. Your outstanding listening skills and effective collaboration in team environments will set you apart. Bring your entrepreneurial drive to contribute to our transformative journey, where your contributions truly matter.
Moreover, if you also possess the following qualifications and skills, we might be right the right match for each other:
- You can communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English.
- Preferably, you have an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.).
- 3+ years of work experience after graduate school.
Become an Enerpolee!
We are on a mission, together, and these are just a few things symbolizing us as a company:
- Innovation and Growth: At Enerpoly, we foster innovation, encourage challenges, and celebrate the unique strengths of each team member.
- Autonomy and Impact: Experience the freedom to shape your role and actively contribute to building something groundbreaking from the ground up.
- Transformative Journey: Join us on a transformative journey where your contributions matter. Be part of shaping the energy landscape towards a sustainable future.
- Employee Benefits: Enjoy a great pension scheme and a focus on well-being. We offer a wellness allowance and a dedicated wellness hour each week (among other things).
- Diversity and Inclusivity: Thrive in a diverse team representing nine different nationalities, where every perspective is valued.
We want to redefine energy storage and we need your help to do it. Join us on this exciting journey, where your contribution will make a lasting difference. Send in your CV and cover letter, in English, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If we see a match, we will invite you to logic and personality testing through Alva Labs, followed by a first interview. For inquiries, reach out to Eloisa de Castro, email@example.com.